Financing Your Home Purchase
Before viewing homes, let's figure out how much your mortgage payment will be. Calculating your mortgage payment will better prepare you for your real estate search and determine how much you're comfortable with.
- Prior 2 years of Federal tax returns. Include applicable W-2’s and 1099’s
- For W-2 employees the most recent 30 days of paystubs
- For the self employed recent profit and loss statements
- Most recent 2 months of asset statements
- Current mortgage or property statements
- Any rental agreements for rental properties owned
- Completed mortgage application
What to Expect During the Mortgage Process
You found a home! A rush of excitement and uneasiness at the same time. What's the timeline and steps to make this a done deal? Uptown Sedona Real Estate will guide you through the negotiation process on price and basic timing for possession of the home. Uptown Sedona Real Estate offers this 6-step simple guide to the mortgage lending process to make it easier for first-time homebuyers to stay ahead of the process like a pro.